KULIAH MAGRIB SURAU AL MUTTAQIN

KULIAH MAGRIB SURAU AL MUTTAQIN

15 Februari 2010

A is for..?

A is for Allah

it's amazing.
so amazing.
how so many things happened to you,
how many things that you knew
in just one night,
and it can all change your perspectives of life.

i admit. i'm full of philosophy, and princips,
and yes, my ego is sky high.
but i learned something important today.
something that could contradict with my own identity.
something undescribeable.

thank you for those involved today.
i'm so happy to have you guys in my life.
and i appreciate the open-ness of these people.

and above all, time is always the best solution.
we need time to grow,
to learn,
to feel,
to heal,
to realise,
and allah already put everything in it's order,
who are we to bother?

thank you allah, for all the things that happen to me.
whether it's bad or not.
i really thank YOU for that.
i've learned a lot. a lot.
with every tears that i cried,
i never regret it. not a single drop.
it makes me all stronger. all stronger.
for me to face the real world outside.

and whenever i feel so weak,
feel so alone,
i know i have you Allah.
and i put all my trust on you.
and all my love for people is nothing to my love for you.

because i love, because of Allah.
and that's all i do :)
and only Allah knows what's inside of me.
only Allah knows.

i don't care if people don't trust me,
or hate me,
i won't do the same thing to them.
for i always, always believe that,
the goodness and the bad things are only for Allah to judge.

and because of that, i love to love.
and i won't let a single hatred planted in my heart.
i don't care if i'm hurt, because Allah never leave me alone.
insyaAllah.

and in the end, Allah always know what's best. and i'll never stop believe in HIM.
never stop :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan